Used Myford Super 7B Long Bed Lathe
A rare Myford Super 7 Long Bed Lathe in super condition. With excellent equipment including the rare taper turning attachment. The long bed version comes with power cross feed and admits 31” between centres. This allows greater flexibility over the standard model’s 20”.
- Pick-up only
You are viewing a rare Myford Super 7 Long Bed Lathe in super condition. The long bed version comes with power cross feed and admits 31” between centres. This allows greater flexibility over the standard model’s 20”.
This lathe is mounted on the Industrial Stand, requires single phase electrics and is very well equipped including: Taper Turning, 3 jaw chucks, 4 jaw chuck, Faceplate, Quick Change Toolpost with 4 tool holders, 5 position Bedstop, Integral Coolant Equipment and Rear Slash Guard, Change gears for threading, Keyed and Keyless Drill Chucks, Live Centres, Chuck Guard and an original Myford Plastic Machine cover.
The “buy out” price of £ 5,940.00 is inclusive of 20% VAT and the associated eBay fees and charges.
Please See Contact Details at the end of this offer.
IMPORTANT STUFF - PLEASE READ
- This Item is offered strictly subject to prior sale as it is not exclusively available on machinesonline.co.uk.
- The “buy it now” price includes 20% VAT, and all associated eBay fees. A full VAT invoice will be issued with the item.
- Cleared Funds Payment is ALWAYS required prior to collection. Please contact me on purchase to arrange payment method. Please note that Payment by PayPal is not accepted on items over £1000.00
- Items must be paid for and collected within 10 working days of purchase notification. Unless agreed otherwise the item will be re-listed. N.B. Fridays and weekends are not an available option for collection.
- We can load to suitable open back transport. Buyer is responsible for securing the load.
- Large and heavy items will not be loaded into vans or cars.
- Buyers can arrange their own courier collection of items by arrangement.
- Transit Insurance is the responsibility of the buyer.
- Purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to the condition and fit for purpose of the item before bidding/purchasing. Once a bid or offer has been placed it is taken the buyer has accepted the condition and suitability of the item.
- Purchasers must satisfy themselves in all practical and legal aspects of the item with regard to all prevailing health and safety regulations.
- All Information and Specifications are given in good faith. The bidder/purchaser must carry out any verification if needed. If in any doubt please ask.
- Returns and refunds are subject to the goods being returned at the buyers cost within 14 days in the same condition as sold. Returns and Refunds are only accepted where the item is not as described.
I look forward to doing business with you.
WANTED - MACHINE TOOLS - WANTED
We are always interested to be offered surplus machine tools and equipment complete factories and single items always considered contact me personally.
Mid Bucks Machine Tools Ltd
Payments & Returns
- Payment Methods
- PayPal, PayPal & Cards, Bank Transfer
Postage & Shipping
- Item Location
- OX39 4JT, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom
- Buyer must pick-up
- Returns Accepted
A very nice clean used heavy duty centre lathe by POREBA. The Model TR135B2 is a rare example of a large swing lathe with a short bed length.